.6.9.09.." Weekend Recap!! Phew!..."


I got the great chance to see my older brother {on the left}....with our busy lives..it's hard to catch up! My niece's husband{ on the right}...what would he be to me. Besides..family? Name for it?

My Little sis, with her new man in her life... he's a very nice young man and treats my sister like a princess :) I approve...

My two good friends came over to my sisters house with me {one on each side of me...} and my sweet older sister! Yay!!! It was so nice to see her :)

Now, this is the reason for the "get-together"...My "Sweetie-of-a-sister"'s Birthday!! Yay!!
She turned to big FIVE - OOOOOOO!!!! :) She was a princess for the day..as far as I'm concerned, she's always a princess to me. I love you my Peg-A Leg!! :)

Started the wonderful day with a nice, relaxing crop with "The Girls". We scrapped and just relaxed. I don't think anybody got a lot done, but some.
I just wanted to be around them. I love and adore them so much. We've had some good times together. A lot of laughs!! I'm sure gonna miss them.
Thank you Anne for letting us hang out there for the day :)

And last, but not least!!!
Yay! I got to see an old friend of mine I haven't seen in years!! It was so nice to see him!
This is a great picture...cuz we all went to grade school together and in our graduation class. It was us three then too.
I really missed you Mr. T. It was great to see you!
Over all, a great weekend.

Toodles!
Jody
P.s..I'm wearing the same clothes...all this in ONE day...ummm....

Comments

Miss Anne said…
It was so great to have seen you Saturday... even if all we did was take a nap and watch a movie... lol!

xoxo
Mrs. Nurse said…
your hair always looks so wonderful :)
Jen~nae said…
Jody True Who! What a busy day! Holy cow! Thats so sweet that you guys got to hang out as a family for your sisters bday! So sweet! :) This may sound like a beginner blogger question....lol but how are you able to write text in between each picture? I guess I haven't figured that out yet....do you put a pic in and then type, and then put another pic and type more etc etc?? Lol you'll probably get lots more questions like that from me. :) You'll be my blog mom as well as my mom at work. hehe oh and by the way, no no no I'm not a weird Star Trek fan that goes to the big get togethers dressed up as an alien....I am just a big fan of the new movie Star Trek. It's just a plain ol good movie. :) Anywho, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your night, and yes I am the new long ass bloggers you'll ever see! haha I can't just ever write a little bit....always rambling. :) Welp! Tata Jody True Who! Love ya!
It was a blast! I had a great day...even though I had a headache.
I had a great time meeting your family. Eating ribs!!!! Oh my YUMMY!!!
*~! megs !~* said…
wow! you sure did have a busy day!!
Miss-happypants said…
It was a great day! It was great seeing the girls, tha family and T.

I'm sure gonna miss you girl.

Popular posts from this blog

"Sudden Changes"

"Had A Wonderful day"