Sunday, March 8, 2009

.3.8.09."Gemini.."

As soon as you start your day, you'll start to see new possibilities -- and you'll feel more and more confident about taking a few risks this time. There is a light shining on you now, and it's like a guardian angel protecting you from people who don't think the best of you. You won't fall for their lines and they won't succeed at distracting you, no matter what tricks they pull. You're starting to recognize who the most important person in your life is -- you.

This is my horoscope for the day! I looove reading these! Do you go by these? Or simply enjoy just looking? I do!

Sometimes I'll look at it at the end of the day and my day usually went by what my horoscope said.....eeewwwwww.......eeerrriiee!!!

2 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

You always shine bright.

:)

xo

Miss-happypants said...

You know me...I love these things. They're fun to read. Mine lie to me alot and say stuff about a relationship I'm not in. LIARS!!! If they're going to talk about me like that they could at least send me a guy so it was true.

Lets gather around the campfire And sing our campfire song Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song And if you don't think that we can sing i...