Monday, January 12, 2009

..1.12.09.."it's a good day..i say"..

What a good day! I got my hair done...love it...(see 'same day-post')...we just putsed...{IS THAT a word?}.....around and I scored @ "Vicky's" again!! Yes!! I'm set for "under apparel" for life...well there goes my plastic surgery wish down the drain...can't change a size now! Well, when tiger/zebra prints are out of style...hey? Is that why they were $1.99? Things that make you go hmmmmm????? Kiddin' Girlz!!!!!
But Mr. got the rest of his Karaoke system and a power washer...not to be used together, though.
But as WE (well me...type) he's singing! Love it!! I missed that...he just gets his guitar out and just starts singing...sigh.....but he's checking all the equipment now...
American Bandstand, watch out...Mr. Fancy is in the house!

3 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

Yay for you guys! What FUN purchases! :) You're so cute! I love your hair! :)

Can't wait to sing with your American Idol!

MissPrettyinPink said...

Love the hair!
Just like nothing ever changed huh.....
I cant sing a lick but I would like to see the system he got. I bet he is great!!!

Miss-happypants said...

lol...I wish I could sing. Okay...okay...I actually CAN sing...there would just be crying involved from all of those around.

Sounds like you're having a fun day! :) Cute hair!

Lets gather around the campfire And sing our campfire song Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song And if you don't think that we can sing i...