..1.11.09.."Circle of Friends"..

Last night was a fun night! All us girls got together and 'wonderful' Miss Anne did our hair/make-up and made us feel/look just Fabulous!!
After pics and laughing-just being girls..we went out to eat and had a great time!
I just LOve my friends to pieces and love hanging out with them!
Thank you Anne for a wonderful Job and "Ladies" for another great time!
(Thank you Mr. Fancypants for taking our pics and putting up with 'girl-talk' all night! You were a real trooper!!*)

Comments

Miss Anne said…
I had such a great time with you and the girls. I am so blessed by your friendship. Thank you for being there and checking in on me while J is gone.

Love you to bitsies!

p.s. big hug to Daren too!
Oh my I love what you did with that pic!!! I so need to visit that site.
I had such a great time this weekend.
I forgot how much Daren makes me laugh.

Squeeze to you both!!!
Miss-happypants said…
What a great night! That was so much fun and I must admit....I loooooked goooood. lol. Seriously, it was a ton of fun and everyone looked so beautiful. I've even been doing my makeup just everyday...just the way you showed me. :) Daren is a kick in the pants! What a trooper to hang out with us for that long and shoot the breeze with the chicks! Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

"Keratin Hair Treatment"

"Product Reviews or just Reviews"