Saturday, February 19, 2011

"Sudden Changes"

Hard to believe that
this what it looked like,
looking out
our front door
Just last Week!!!
Did I mention
Last Week?

Last Week!
Snow shut this town down!
I was awfully-horribly sick the whole time.
My work shut down for 2 days.
I took advantage of it and tried to get well.

As a result of being so sick I lost my voice for 4 days.
Gone.
Completely.
The Mr. LOVED it!
????

So this wonderful day,
{yes, TODAY!
Right now...}
I get a chance to do this..
Open our patio doors and let the fresh air in..
Awwwww....I love
the feel of the warm sunshine..
and the smell of the air...
{no hatin'. It's 76 degrees out..:) }

The Mr. found a leaf in the pool.
So, the whole thing got a
Once Over.
We.have.the.CLEANEST.
Pool.
In Our lil town.

On beautiful mornings,
this is where I sit and this is my view.
The sun is warm on your face and just a nice
welcome to the Day ahead.
I love it.
I sit here, sip on my tea, and just
think ...

He's so funny.
He's a fanatic about this pool.
Which, I really appreciate he is.
Because you'll never see me cleaning this thing!
I would fall in.
I can't swim as it is...
I can float on devices and that's it.

Bless his Heart. :)

Handsome Man :)

Even our pets are enjoying the beautiful weather!

Okay, this is our therm. for the pool.
{isn't he cute? with his lil' sunglasses!??
I freaked when I saw him! sorry..he's a lil dirty}
But I dip my toes in the pool,
and
BRRRRRR!!
Still too cold for us!

This is our Mr. frog-dude who keeps the pool
chlorinated..
He hangs out with the cool duck.

Oh!
And my beautiful
Valentine's Day
flowers that the Mr.
sent to my work :)
Love him so. :)

That's all for now!
Have a beautiful day :)

4 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Ahh, I would LOVE all that sun right now!!

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

That stinks that you were sick, but at least it was during a snowstorm! I love your house!!! It's so bright and pretty. I bet you're looking forward to some pool time! And very pretty flowers also ;)

Jen~nae said...

Jody! What a beautiful life you live! I am absolutely in love with your house and your pool!!! GAH!!! With the lil ducky and froggy!!!! So cute!!!! I am SOOOO happy for you and Daren! Miss you guys a lot and cant wait to be seeing you soon!!!

Miss-happypants said...

Wow...those are some crazy weather changes. You're house is so beautiful. You guys take immaculant care of everything! That's awesome! It's so not in me.

Lets gather around the campfire And sing our campfire song Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song And if you don't think that we can sing i...