Saturday, March 27, 2010

"The Skinny on SKIN-KNEEEE!!!"








This is awful.
I just go this e-mail...
I feel so bad for these women.
How do they think this looks good?
Is this what we think beautiful is?
Malnutrition?

The sad thing I bet these women think they look good.
I bet they don't feel good most of the time.
I bet thier skin hurts. Really, think about it....
It's skin on bone.
No fat, to absorb the impact-
of simply sitting in a chair.

This is a sickness.
Now,
I wanna go eat a whole pizza.
By myself.

Have a great Day Ladies and Gents!
Have the upmost respect for yourself.
If you don't.
Noone else will.
quote: me


5 comments:

Roller Coaster said...

Yuck, do people actually find that attractive? It's so sad that these women to do this to themselves, probably from the pressure of our society. I'll join you in that pizza! Have a great weekend!

Kaycee said...

Hey I'm a new follower of yours! This is soooo sad. My Husband and I actually were talking about the fake image the world has made for woman. In one way or another noone's body is ever thin enough and that is depressing to hear. I think I might join you in eating a pizza hahaha.

Emilia said...

Hello :)
I' sorry but this is a mistake : the models on these photographs have been touched up by some pro-ana groups. The models on these pictures have never been that skinny (especially Gisele Bundchen, 5th picture) ! And fashion industry would never let a model like that work.
But a lot of girl who want to "lose weight" touch up the photographs to make the girls look thiner. It's really sad but it's true.
That's it. :)

Heather Bailey said...

WHOA HOLY SKINNY!!! :0

Having a baby is scary!! ><

Miss-happypants said...

It is amazing what people do to themselves trying to look beautiful. Some of them look like they could snap like a twig. I can't imagine feeling or looking like that. Good thing I'll never have to worry about it. lol

Lets gather around the campfire And sing our campfire song Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song And if you don't think that we can sing i...