Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"Boo Jake"

What a Tard-O.
I imagine most of you already blogged about the final episode,
 but I finally got to watch it..
Booooo....
what a huge disappointment..
The best part?!
Ali is going to be the next Bachelorette!!
Whoo! Hoo!
But back to Jake.
What a cheeseball. Everything he said was such crap!
.."in my heart blah, blah,.....my heart cried...my heart this...my heart that..."
THWWWWWWWWWTTTT!!!
Ali was right in the beginning...
if he liked Vienna and the kind of person she is...
he won't like any of the others...
Mark my words!
She'll get mad and "Boil His Bunny Rabbit!"
Oh yea- what's up with her wandering FACE! She just don't look right...she looks like she's either crossed-eyed or somethings???........ just. not. right. with. her....
F-A-K-E


I'm so sorry I'm so behind in blogging...
I'll get caught up!
Have a great day :)


10 comments:

Trish said...

I just couldn't watch this season. I watched the first episode and they all got one my nerves...the girls and him....so I turned them off and never went back.

way too much drama for me!

tootie said...

I was so bummed that he didn't pick Tenley!

Summer said...

LOL girly! I did a post on it too I think he is such a CORNBALL TOO! What was up with the whole dance after the rose ceremony! Paaaalease.....He really annoyed me....

I'm with you I think she will get mad and boil his bunny rabbit....LOL....

Have a Happy day
Summer :0)

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

Ugh, wasn't it just so nauseating to watch?! I swear if you took a shot everytime these people said the word "amazing" or "magical" you would have alcohol poisoning by the end of the show! I was a huge Jake fan before, but I really feel like he isn't who he portrayed himself as and I don't like this Jake. Ack!!!

Anonymous said...

AW! I thought he looked happy with vienna....I dont know why no one likes her.........Oh well....Yea Im glad Alliis the next bachlorette!!I left you a something over at my blog! Hope you like!!!

Jill said...

Yes, there is something seriously wrong with her. Not cute + not well liked (did you notice how quiet the audience was the whole time V + Jake were on stage) + weird lazy eye + very poor social skills. And Jake was just full of canned one liners about how he feels about her. And then I wonder why I care - ha! He really turned out to be something way different than what I thought at the beginning.

A Lady in Waiting said...

Well I hope that they are happy together. At first I was mad/sad that he didn't pick Tenley. But honestly...I'm glad he didn't. She's too good for him and doesn't deserve to put up with his crap!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Hee hee...wow...I keep reading all this "boo" on jake...he must be a real keeper (said sarcastically). ;-)

Rebecca Dot Com said...

I do have to say he looks super happy that hes with Vienna! :) Which is he's happy, i'm happy! :)
....I'm kind of shocked to see him on Dancing with the Stars! That'll be interesting!!! :) See ya later deeary dears!!! :)

http://justcherishtoday.blogspot.com

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

How about when they slow danced to On the Wings of Love??? Ick.

Lets gather around the campfire And sing our campfire song Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song And if you don't think that we can sing i...