Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"You've Got Mail...."

Everyone loves getting mail!
I got a package from a dear friend back home...
She has a great blog...go check her out..
She's very down to earth, loves life, has a perspective on life that is refreshing...
*sigh*...
She sent me a HUgE Disney(S***) pen! {& Candy Hearts}
The whole Disney thing is an absolute inside joke...
So when I saw this...much to my surprise I burst out laughing and it brought back *hilarious* memories :) Thank *You*
How many of you get cards and love them...however where do you put them?
I started putting them on my shutter closet doors..
It's out of the way and yet, I like looking at them when I need a smile or two...
I can't bring myself to throwing them out.
When you get a card...
You know someone is thinking of you, and took the time to let you know.

Have a great day :)

9 comments:

Trish said...

What a cute gift you got little lady!

I SEE MY CARD....I SEE MY CARD!!!!

Okay, I'll calm down now...sorry bout that...

Summer said...

Hey girly,
I can't throw a card out either! I found on Katie's Keeper blog about a blessing ring you can get like a silver or gold hoop and punch holes in the card and put it on the ring and add pretty like ribbon every other card and it's super cute and puts a smile on your face....I love mine :0)

Girl I agree Allie's family was GANGSTER....and what was up with the blue kitchen OMG the whole thing was dark BLUE....
Oh and she's coming BACK???? OMG

Have a great day girl
Summer :0)

Stephanie Hartman said...

Awe that's so sweet of her...

Lindsey said...

That's a cute idea!

Mrs Anne said...

Oh sweet pea!

I wanted to send you a little Valentine's day love, and when I saw that i just KNEW it had to come your way.

I miss you daily, i miss you when i craft, and i miss our chats.

I spied like 4 or 5 cards on your shutters that i've sent, and that makes me smile :)

Glad i could bring a SMILE to your face today!

xoxo

p.s. when i say DISNEY you say ****!

lol!

Amanda C. said...

thats such a great idea!

Heather said...

I love getting stuff in the mail too and usually keep special letters in a box. What a great friend you have!

Stephanie said...

don't you just love getting packages in the mail??? it's the best!

Rebecca Dot Com said...

You are adorable! i love your blog. Im officially following! follow me! :)

Lets gather around the campfire And sing our campfire song Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song And if you don't think that we can sing i...