Tuesday, December 1, 2009

12.1.09..."I'd Live Here..."

We got to dust off our village and actually set it up this year. It's been awhile since we have been able to.
{Having cats that were kittens=destroys everything....., the Mr. In Iraq...for 2 Christmas's....}

But we got to even add to our village this year! I went and bought a cowboy saloon, Santa on Horseback, AN OUT HOUSE!! I squealed with joy when I saw this in the store! EEKK!! Then, found a windmill....so adorable!
Now, my MIL and FIL have a kicka** village!! They have hills and mountains and awww.....we will get our town as big as theirs :)

But I hope you all have fun getting your decorations up :)

More to come {pics}....only the beginning...

Happy Holidays :)


6 comments:

Trish said...

I really want a Christmas village so bad!!!

Your looks just beautiful!

Can't wait to see more pictures!

Jen~nae said...

OH! I love this!!! SOOOO adorable! I bet your house looks even more amazing during the holidays!

Lindsey said...

I would live there too!

5th Belle Avenue said...

Oh how fun!!! Ahh I just LOVEEE getting all of the decorations out. And I hate putting them away, haha. So glad I don't have to think about that yet! BEAUTIFUL village! I would love to live there too! Hope you and your sweet family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Dad said...

Village looks nice. We put out the blowups and other yard stuff this weekend.

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

This is my fave time of year b/c of all the beautiful decorations! I love the villages. My sister started a collection for my niece when she was one. Why did my mother not do this for me? haha!

Lets gather around the campfire And sing our campfire song Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song And if you don't think that we can sing i...