12.1.09..."I'd Live Here..."

We got to dust off our village and actually set it up this year. It's been awhile since we have been able to.
{Having cats that were kittens=destroys everything....., the Mr. In Iraq...for 2 Christmas's....}

But we got to even add to our village this year! I went and bought a cowboy saloon, Santa on Horseback, AN OUT HOUSE!! I squealed with joy when I saw this in the store! EEKK!! Then, found a windmill....so adorable!
Now, my MIL and FIL have a kicka** village!! They have hills and mountains and awww.....we will get our town as big as theirs :)

But I hope you all have fun getting your decorations up :)

More to come {pics}....only the beginning...

Happy Holidays :)


Comments

Trish said…
I really want a Christmas village so bad!!!

Your looks just beautiful!

Can't wait to see more pictures!
Jen~nae said…
OH! I love this!!! SOOOO adorable! I bet your house looks even more amazing during the holidays!
Lindsey said…
I would live there too!
Oh how fun!!! Ahh I just LOVEEE getting all of the decorations out. And I hate putting them away, haha. So glad I don't have to think about that yet! BEAUTIFUL village! I would love to live there too! Hope you and your sweet family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Dad said…
Village looks nice. We put out the blowups and other yard stuff this weekend.
Blair said…
This is my fave time of year b/c of all the beautiful decorations! I love the villages. My sister started a collection for my niece when she was one. Why did my mother not do this for me? haha!

Popular posts from this blog

"Keratin Hair Treatment"

"Product Reviews or just Reviews"