.10.13.09."Just Us"

Doesn't matter where you go in life...
just who's walking beside you.

Comments

jenn said…
i found your blog via Step Inside today...
i also see that you are an army wife like me!! hooah!!

i look forward to reading through blog!!
What a breathtaking picture! And such a true quote! Happy Tuesday!
Sunshinemeg said…
Beautiful post and picture. Very true words.
Awwww! Love the quote Jod!

I miss you guys!!!
Love the photo & those are words to remember....thank you!
Ian & Jess said…
Such an amazing pic!
Jillian, Inc said…
How sweet! Walking off into the sunset together!
Jen~nae said…
I love love love this picture! We have it hanging up on the board above the scale at the clinic and I MISS YOU every time I see it.... :( Gorgeous picture and great message!
Lyr said…
That is great!I love the picture!

Popular posts from this blog

"Sudden Changes"

"Had A Wonderful day"