Sunday, September 6, 2009

.9.6.09.."Practise makes perfect.."


Well, I thought I'd try my hand at....none other than.
Jewelry Making.

Hats off to the Ladies who do this. and whip it out like no problem!

My Lanta! There may.or may have not of been, alot of cussing and beads everywhere.
I just wing-ed this lil crafty adventure and had no idea what I was doing. Or how to do it...

After hours of staring at lil' insect-size- testicles of beads...I think I'm permanently crossed eyed.
Yeah! We now have two dogs. Four cats.And two Mr.'s....

6 comments:

Ian & Jess said...

Very cute and crafty!!! Keep it up :)

Jen~nae said...

Lil insect sized testicle beads???? What the hell???? haha Your analogies are freakin hilarious! I think they look fantabulous! You've just got so many hobbies goin for ya I can't keep track! :) But seriously they're cute!

KRAZY KAT LADY said...

I think you did great! Keep it up--there may be a future in this for you. You never know!

Unknown said...

Those are cute! I'm like you, they are fun to make but I don't know how some ladies can make so many of them.

Ashley said...

How fun! I started to make jewelry and I just haven't gotten time to do anymore. I'll tell ya it is some harrrddd work!! Your creations look good thought..your much better than me twinny twin!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

So fun! :) Looks lovely!

Lets gather around the campfire And sing our campfire song Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song And if you don't think that we can sing i...