Saturday, February 21, 2009

.2.21.09." BFF"..

Friendship
Friendship is a magic tie
that reaches past the last good-bye,
past the miles and past the years,
past the laughter, past the tears,
Nothing breaks this golden strand
spun by heart and not by hand.
*Clare Mishica




Sometimes I literally stop and think of my friends and think how lucky I am.
I say I'm not a picky person.
But I guess I am when it comes to friends.
I ***LOVE**** my friends! Love them so much in each different way! I love the fact how each one of you ( you know who you are!!!!) are so different from each other and I love and cherish that!
How boring if everyone is the same!!! No surprises, no stories, no shock factor!
I love hearing every body's daily life and what is important to them and what is considered joy in their life. That is the beauty of friendship....you have your own life, but for a brief while when your with a cherished friend -that you just simply adore...you are their center of attention at that moment..how special is that?
I love when our special get- togethers happen.
I may not get to see alot of you often, but your NEVER EVER far from my heart and thoughts!!!
I think of each and every one of you and wonder how your doing and what you would be doing right now...? LIke!! Reading my blog!!! Yeah!!!!

EVERYDAY IS FRIENDSHIP DAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!! Love you girls!!!!!!
Thank you girls for letting ME be a part of that...thank you.

3 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

love you too sweet pea!

thank you for being a flower in my friendship garden.

xoxo
anne

MissPrettyinPink said...

Aww Jody....make me cry!!
I love you lady!
I am blessed as well with your friendship!!!
I just wanna squeeze you now!!!

Miss-happypants said...

oh doll...you will always be a part of my life. We are lucky to have you in our lives. We wouldn't have near as many stinches in our sides from laughing so hard. :) Love you to pieces!!!

Lets gather around the campfire And sing our campfire song Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song And if you don't think that we can sing i...