Monday, February 2, 2009

.2.1.09 "Bonzai!!!"....

I got air!
It's not that far off the ground but it was fun!
It sure seemed like I was going faster and higher!
It bothered me that I looked like a girl riding a snowmobile..so I was watching the gys and how they positioned their body and stuff..I like watching people and see how they do things. That's usually how I learn. Watching. People explain things to me...alot of the times,...makes no sense..so after riding horses my whole life. Riding these machines is like a horse. Keep yourself center balanced and be ready for anything! I almost bucked myself off at one point!
But GREAT excersise! You wear yourself out.....love it!

3 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

Ya, I bet it's alot of exercise! You have to keep balanced, control that huge machine, and stay on it the entire time!

Hope you guys had a good day today!

MissPrettyinPink said...

take me take me take me!!! I will fit in your pocket....lol
That looks like so much fun.

Miss-happypants said...

That is fricken HOT!!! Loved the videos. They were great! I love the body slide down the hill. Kenzi's favorite was you guys getting plowed with snow when he zoomed by!

Lets gather around the campfire And sing our campfire song Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song And if you don't think that we can sing i...