Monday, February 2, 2009

.1.31.09 "3-D!!!"..

Very nice weekend!
Went to see my first official 3-D movie...loved the special effects. Was so ingrossed with the effects that the cheesey movie line turned into a comedy! I wasn't even paying attention..I kept asking my friend Anne, .."why is everybody laughing? What's so funny?".....I don't think she'll be wanting me to sit by her anymore at a movie...I kept talking!! Lol!! I usually don't do that, but I wouldn't shut up...sorry guys.
But it was a movie that was a must-see for the 3-D effects only.

And of course, Les couldn't keep her eyes open for the pix at the movies!! Lol! She's so funny!!
Missed you there, Jill!! Always many more movies though!!

2 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

the movie was a blast... i enjoyed sitting by you silly!

xo

MissPrettyinPink said...

Grrrr I really wanted to go too!!
Glad you all had fun!

Lets gather around the campfire And sing our campfire song Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song And if you don't think that we can sing i...