Saturday, January 3, 2009

1.3.09....30+ years of friendship...

Yes Man! Last night I went to the movies with my long time BFF of 30..ummm years...long time okay! But we went to a late movie..it was late for me..and Les looked so darn cute and I wanted to get a pix of us (scrapbooker in me...) and post it today! She couldn't keep her poor lil' eyes open! It was like going on the 90 ith pix! Okay..not really..but she's a wonderful person and a heart of "unselfishness" GOLD! She's all about living life to the fullest and this movie said it all! Les is already a "Yes Gal!"She's fun and not a bit of fake..says it like it is...and people LOVE and RESPECT her. I'm her number one fan..love ya Les!
P.S.....YOu always dO take tHe besT picTurEs!! Lol!!






2 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

awww this is so sweet!

i just love les to death!

:) your friendship is an inspiration!

xo

Anonymous said...

LOL! This was so fun! But SERIOUSLY!!!! How do you keep your eyes open when it flashes??? I just can't do it!!! I LOVE you too girl!!! BFF forever and ever!

Lets gather around the campfire And sing our campfire song Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song And if you don't think that we can sing i...