{Blast from the past!}

Much to my surprise I see these pix on my lil' sis's FaceBook
Page!
Agh!!!
She was THE cutest flippin' baby!
Look at them cheeks!!
AHHHHH!!!
I love it!
I wanna see more pix from the past.
Funny thing...
I'll look at old pix like these...
and REMEMBER certain outfits, dresses, shirts...
and wonder???
What happened to them?
It brings a HUGE smile on my face and
Heart.

Ohhhh...to be young again....
Not a care in the world.
Just what toy to play with and see how far your imagination will go...
Love it!

I wanna see others Baby pics!!
Plllleeeassee!!!!!!
Blog about it Ladies and send me a comment!
Pull out the pixs!!
:)

Comments

Summer said…
Hey girlie, that pic is so stinkin cute and you still are so stinkin cute....oh and Happy Anniversary girlie

xoxo
Summer ;0)
Miss-happypants said…
You guys look sooo cute!!!
Awe, that is an adorable picture!! I love pics of peeps when they were little... so fun!
Old pictures make me so happy!!! How darling!

Popular posts from this blog

"Keratin Hair Treatment"

"Product Reviews or just Reviews"