Monday, January 11, 2010

"It's Endless: What This Man Can Do!"


Yes, he even COOKS! The Mr. is quite the cook.
 He's been getting into more recipes and trying new things...but only one problem...it's just US.
We really don't know alot of people just yet, so until then...more food for us!
 He cooked this all day in a roast pan with vegetables, beef broth, seered (mispelled?, huh?) the roast and then cooked it for hours!
Very tender-fall-off-the-fork-tender!
Very Good! We got this recipe from a friend back home..Thank You Mindy-Muffin!!

I love Sundays. This is what you come up with...yummy food. The delish smell fills up the house.
Sometimes, I bake those cheap "Jiffy" muffins, just so I can have to yummy-ness smell throughout the house. UUmmmmm......
Have a great Day!

13 comments:

Trish said...

that looks sooooooo good!!!! If my nose wasn't all stopped up I bet I could even smell it...

{{snort}}

I love the Jiffy muffins. I make them all the time.

Lindsey said...

That looks so good!!

Mrs Anne said...

I may or may not have just licked my computer screen. :) Ha!

Miss you peanut!

Jen~nae said...

That looks absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!! Oh man! Mindy gave you that recipe? Well I just may have to get it from her! lol I need to step away from the computer now before I start licking the screen.....

5th Belle Avenue said...

YUMMM!!! That looks AMAZING!! Now I'M hungry again!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

mmm this looks amazing!

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

Oh my gosh, looks soooo yummy!!!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Lucky you!!! We never cook in our house, we are both terrible!

KRAZY KAT LADY said...

Too bad I don't have smell-o-vision, what he fixed looks down right delicious. So, tell me, when do the rest of us get to come over for dinner?

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Anything with potatoes are on the top of my list, and that picture is amazing!

Llama said...

yum yum yummmm! you have to post the recipe...maybe i could inspire my man to cook for once! hehe!

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

That looks SO good! I wish my hubby could cook - he tries, but it's limited to breakfast pretty much, lol.

Miss-happypants said...

Looks great! I need someone who likes to cook move in with me. :) I say someone...cause it doesn't necessarily have to be a husband. How about a great roommate that doesn't take up too much room, loves to cook for us....oooo, and folds laundry. That would be cool!

Lets gather around the campfire And sing our campfire song Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song And if you don't think that we can sing i...