"...and they're off!"


Since Hot Springs has a huge horsetrack...
we decided to go check out what has caused and will continue to cause,
 all these traffic jams,
 and what all the "Hub-Bub" is all about!

Awwww.....the horses are so beautiful.
Watching them gave me goosebumps!


This horse...#10. We already placed our bets..$2.
And then when I SAW him. I told the Mr.
#10 will win.
Guess what? He did!

Beautiful weather!

{this is the gosh-awful pic you get, when you ask a NON-Picture-Taker-Person to take your picture! I wanted to say: "Thank you so much, but do you mind taking an another?"} The Mr. Would have DIED!

Great friends :)
We met up with some dear friends of ours-

{who are getting married in June! EEKK!!}

We tried to act like we knew what we were doing..{betting}
We had NOT-A-Clue!
We did win $4.60...
Whoo! Hoo!

Since racing season is only for a couple more months...I best be eating more of these delish sandwiches!
Ohhhh they are good!
All in all-it was fun!
By all means-we will be back for the food.
And look at the power-house horses.
{Drool}

Comments

That looks like so much fun! Ive always wanted to go to the derby and wear a big hat! Maybe one day! Thank you for all of your nice comments!
Trish said…
oh wow...I love horse races(well growing up in Kentucky I really had no choice...huh?) We use to leave school after lunch and head out to Keenland to watch the races...WAY FUN! I was never too good at winning and $$$$ cause I would always bet for the horse with the cutest name...{{oh well}}
Ashley Pizarro said…
Looks like so much fun! :) I have never been to a horse race before.
Trish said…
oh, I have an award for ya too!!!...over on my blog! :O)
Jocelyn said…
That looks like so much fun! Haha! I always ask people to take another shot, just in case. You might be able to salvage the pic with some editing...warm it up some and add some more contrast:-)
Miss Anne said…
yay! sounds like a blast! and my dear you look so beautiful!

miss you much~
That looks like so much fun! I've always wanted to go to a horse race..
Jen~nae said…
man jod! You should have bet more money! hehe Those horses are gorgeous! I've always wanted to go to a horse race! Mindy said she wants to take Kendra and I sometime! Looks like you had a blast missy!!!
KRAZY KAT LADY said…
I agree with Jen, you should have bet more. Oh well, maybe next time. The horses are beautiful. If I were to go to a race, I would probably go just to see the horses (with or without placing a bet). I probably won't place the bet, I'm not very good at gambling. I'm glad you had fun though.
Miss-happypants said…
looks like a fun time. I'm glad you are trying some new things out that are common to that area. Fun!

Popular posts from this blog

"Keratin Hair Treatment"

"Product Reviews or just Reviews"